A joint initiative of VicWater and Water Services Association of Australia (WSAA), the Industry Macro-trends Workshop will explore the major strategic challenges facing our industry through the lens of COVID-19 including:
- Social: Population growth, Urbanisation, Integrated planning, Changing workplace
- Technology: Technological innovation, Internet of things
- Economy: Economic pressures, Water affordability, Supply chain resilience
- Environment: Climate change, Water security
- Political: Polarisation in democracy and de-globalisation
Designed for board directors and executives, key outputs will be a living document of national water industry macro-trends and a program of work for focused industry implementation.
Wednesday 15 July 2020, 10.00am-12.00pm AEST