WIOA Victorian Water Industry Operations Conference - 29 & 30 March
It's almost time for the 84th WIOA Victorian Water Industry Operations Conference, taking place on 29 & 30 March in Bendigo! The IWOA conferences are the largest annual state based water events held in regional areas, providing a chance to share experiences and discover new technology, equipment, services and ideas.
This Victorian water industry event will provide you with the opportunity to:
• Discover the latest innovative products and services to help improve performance and productivity.
• Engage with an important network of industry peers facing the same challenges as you.
• Learn from the best in the business across two days of insightful, practical presentations.
For further information and to register, please click the button below:
WIOA Talks - Smart Sewer Project Trial - 15 March
Session commences 12pm online
- Welcome – Acknowledgment of Country
- Barwon Water – Michael Thomas – what is the problem that needs to be solved?
- Intelligent Water Networks – Elisa Bourke – IWN innovation and collaboration
- Deakin University – Josh Sim – working collaboratively with industry on aligning research – an update on the project
- Questions & Answers from Audience
To register, please click the button below.