It has been an eventful 12 months in Australia's employment law and industrial relations landscape. A suite of changes to the Fair Work Act 2009 (and with more to come) have taken a rolling effect throughout 2023. This webinar will discuss the impacts of these changes and provide a useful summary of the key decisions in 2023 relevant to the water sector.
Areas of focus will include:
- Key unfair dismissal and general protections decisions
- Other important case law that should be on your radar
- The new positive duty on employers to prevent sexual harassment
- New enterprise bargaining powers
- The proposed psychological health regulations
Assistant Victorian Government Solicitor
Managing Principal Solicitor
Veronica is a senior employment and industrial relations practitioner with over 10 years' experience working in private practice, with the Federal Government, the Fair Work Commission, the Union movement and an employer association. Veronica has advised extensively on employment law, industrial relations and employment related disputes.