Events & Awards
VicWater organises several events throughout the year which provide excellent opportunities for the Victorian Water Industry and its stakeholders to be kept up to date on their respective issues.
VicWater also recognises and celebrates excellence in the Victorian water industry through the organisation and promotion of the VicWater Leadership Development Award.
There are a number of sponsorship opportunities for interested parties. Sponsorship provides the ideal opportunity to demonstrate your company’s interest and commitment to the water industry in Victoria, while having the opportunity to network and meet key industry representatives and decision makers.
The Finance Conference continues to be strongly supported by not only finance personnel from the Victorian Water Industry but other relevant stakeholders, providing opportunities for delegates to remain abreast of current financial issues prior to embarking on their annual financial statements.
Audit & Risk Symposium
The 2019 Audit and Risk Symposium is an opportunity for participants to discuss issues directly with presenters and other attendees. Featuring industry specialists, this one day event covers governance, risk and assurance practices within complex delivery environments.
VicWater Annual Conference
The VicWater Annual Conference showcases presenters who have been chosen because of their unique knowledge, skills and experience and their ability to inspire and challenge delegates to think critically about working in the water industry.
VicWater OH&S Seminar
The OH&S Seminar is an annual event hosted by the VicWater OH&S Steering Group.
National Water Week
National Water Week (NWW) was first held in 1993 and is designed to assist the community to understand and take action to protect and conserve our precious water resources and habitats.
Rural Water Awards
The Rural Water Awards is a bi-annual event which seeks to recognise and reward Victorian rural water users (licence/entitlement holders) that have developed or adapted clever ideas that have led to better water use outcomes, delivering or having the potential to deliver water savings or greater productivity for their business.
Water Industry Dams Seminar
This event is arranged and scheduled in conjunction with the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning and is open to participants from the water industry.
Director Development Program – Water Sector
This program is arranged and scheduled in conjunction with the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP).
Archived Events & Awards
- 28 Feb 2014 - Audit & Risk Committee Chairs
- 12 Nov 2012 - Emerging Leader Award
- 22 Feb 2018 - Diversity & Inclusion Conference
- 22 Mar 2017 - Future State Conference
- 31 May 2013 - Innovation Conference
- 11 Sep 2013 - VicWater Training Seminar
- 12 Aug 2012 - Sustainability Conference
- 19 Aug 2014 - Water Industry Dams Seminar
- 16 Jan 2014 - Intelligent Metering Summit
- 12 Nov 2012 - Sustainability Award
- 3 Feb 2014 - Victorian Water Educators Forum
- 22 Mar 2016 - Customer and Community Engagement – VicWater Executive Forum
- 12 Jan 2017 - Water Industry Director Information Session – Dams Safety/Risk Management
- 6 Oct 2015 - VicWater Learning and Development Network Seminar